The Mobile Mower Doctor Ordering and Payment
Orders can be placed with us in three ways depending on what system you feel more comfortable to use. We also offer a range of payment options which are detailed at the bottom of the page. Prices quoted on this site do not include freight
PLEASE NOTE: We are only able to ship within New Zealand.
Phone Your Order To Us
Call us during work hours Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
Phone us on either 0274 955 948 or 09 420 3488
Text Your Order To Us
Text your order and contact details to 0274 955948
Email Your Order To Us
We offer a range of payment methods.Cheque: Make payable to The Mobile Mower Doctor Ltd and include full name and address on the back of the cheque. Send cheque to 8 Stevens lane, RD1, Kaukapakapa, Auckland, 0871. Goods will not be sent until cheque clears approx 5 working days.
Direct Deposit: Bank: ASB 12 3136 0325721 00
Please Note: When direct depositing money into our account use your Last Name as the reference number to appear on our statement for identification purposes.
CASH / EFTPOS: To be paid on pick up.
PayPal: Payments can be made to email@example.com
The Mobile Mower Doctor Return Policy
Our aim is to provide our customers with a level of service second to none. We believe in the approach of supplying our customers with as much information as they require so they can make an informed decision prior to a purchase. We appreciate that sometimes a product maybe ordered or supplied incorrectly so we ask that you follow the following Return Policy to limit any problems in returning goods.Thank you.
1. Contact The Mobile Mower Doctor Ltd and advise us of the problem.
2. Please do not return any goods without the prior approval of The Mobile Mower Doctor. Any unauthorised returns will not be accepted and no responsibility will be accepted for their storage.
3. Goods must be returned within 10 days from receipt of your order. No returns after 10 days will be accepted.
4. All goods returned must be in new condition within it's undamaged original packaging.
5. No freight charges will be paid by The Mobile Mower Doctor unless prior authorised.
6. Special order items including parts are non returnable unless authorised.
7. A restocking fee of 25% will apply to all authorised returned goods.
8. No electrical goods will be accepted for return. These include but are not limited to chargers, controllers, modules, regulators, starters, solenoids, instruments, batteries, rectifiers, coils, ignition units and spark plugs.